Robeks Application – Employment at Robeks
Founded in 1996, Robeks is an establishment dedicated to bringing you the freshest, healthiest and most delicious smoothies and health drinks. Since they opened their first store in Los Angeles, California, they have worked towards promoting an active lifestyle and coming up with innovative and delicious ways to give everyone the daily amount of fruits and vegetables they need. Their desires struck a chord with many and now they have over 150 stores across the United States. Robeks is privately owned so the team is more like a family than a business and while they currently employ over a thousand workers, they are always looking for new members. If you are a health nut, enjoy mixing things up and have a winning smile, fill out your Robeks online application for employment.
Robeks Jobs Available
You may submit a Robeks application form for any of the following positions: cashier, food prep and smoothie prep. These are the primary staff positions. If you are aiming higher, then you should apply for positions like assistant manager or restaurant manager. Robeks corporate positions are administrative assistant, financial analyst, pricing coordinator, human resources manager and business analyst.
Minimum Employment Age at Robeks
The Robeks job application online is available to applicants of sixteen years of age or older.
Robeks Store Hours
Robeks is open seven days a week. From Monday through Thursday their working hours are 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. On Saturdays, they are open from 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. and their Sunday hours are 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Important Tips to Apply Online with Robeks
- Since Robeks is a privately owned business, each restaurant is independently franchised and operated. Each does their own hiring so there is no Robeks online application.
- The best way to get a Robeks job application form is to go online and do a search for “Robeks Application for employment”. The first link should be a pdf copy of the form. Alternatively, you can use the store locator link in the top-middle of Robeks’s website to find your nearest location and ask directly at the restaurant for a form.
- Be clear and concise when filling out the application form. Read through all notices carefully and be sure to fill out the voluntary section with information that will show only the positive aspects of your personality.
- When filling out extra information, it is best to use an extra piece of paper that is typed rather than written out. Also, be sure not to put in too much information; otherwise, the manager might ignore the application completely.
- When you hand in your application, dress nicely and maintain a confident attitude. If they are not busy, engage the employees or manager in conversation and make a longer lasting impression that could give you the edge over the competition.
Most Common Positions at Robeks & Income Information
Robeks has many franchises located all over the United States with more opening up every month. They are always in need of new cashiers, food and smoothie prep crew and management. Cashiers and food prep positions usually make between $14,000 and $18,000 a year, while restaurant managers usually make from $20- to $45,000 a year. It is also possible for advancement from customer services into management with enough hard work. By filling in a Robeks job application, you are opening yourself to a new age in the food industry.
When you fill in a Robeks application you are opening yourself to wealth of knowledge about health foods and their many benefits. Along with an above-average salary rate, Robeks also offers employee discounts and flexible hours. For those that are seeking out corporate positions with Robeks, you will have access to paid leave, healthcare insurance options such as dental and vision, and a retirement plan. One of the best perks about joining the Robeks team, either in corporate, management or even as a longtime customer service representative, is that it becomes that much easier to create the funds to open up your own Robeks franchise.
To access the Robeks Online Application directly, click here.
To discover other popular job applications read here: