Job Application Center $1,000 Scholarship – Employment Job
Job Application Center is an online publication focused on providing helpful articles and comprehensive guides on the job application process of various companies. Our aim is to help candidates land their dream job by being fully prepared on all the questions and requirements of the specific position they are interested in.
In order to be eligible for our $1,000 scholarship, the applicant must be a student at an accredited U.S. college or university and have an average GPA of at least 3.0.
How to Apply
Aspiring candidates are invited to send their full applications by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission should contain the following:
- Full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- University name
- Average GPA
- Proof of enrollment
- Copy of school transcripts
- An essay of at least 600 words on the following topic: “Imagine you were a recruiter at a large organization and you had to hire a fresh graduate for an entry-level position. What skills/qualifications would you look for in that person?” Please submit your essay in a Word doc.
Candidates must submit their full applications by May 1st, 2018.
The winner will be notified by e-mail by May 15th, 2018.
Our team will carefully evaluate each submission and select a winner based on the following considerations: academic achievements, essay quality (grammar, content originality, language style), compliance with all the scholarship regulations.
Job Application Review does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, marital status or sexual orientation in the selection of our scholarship winner.
Important: The scholarship will be sent directly to the school you are currently attending and will be directed towards your tuition fees.
The winner will be asked to submit either a picture or a short “thank you” video to post on our scholarship page, along with the official announcement.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must be a registered student at an accredited college or university
- The applicant must send his/her submission before the specified deadline
- The winner must respond to the e-mail notification within 7 calendar days, otherwise the scholarship will be awarded to the second-best candidate. After sending us your application, please make sure to check your Inbox and Spam folder carefully.
- The applicant agrees that all the information provided in his/her submission is 100% true. If the information provided by the applicant is not fully accurate, he/she will be disqualified from the scholarship contest and will be ineligible for any future contests launched by our organization.
- Job Application Center will not disclose any personal details of the applicants to third parties without the applicants’ express permission to do so.
To discover other popular job applications read here: