Pizza Hut is an American-based chain of restaurants that serves pizzas to their customers. They have franchises located all across the globe and Pizza Hut first opened its doors to the public in 1958 in Kansas. Over the years, with a mix of good marketing, top notch customer service and delicious pizzas, Pizza Hut has managed to establish a name for itself and has a loyal customer base. The hiring management at Pizza Hut is always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join their team and interested applicants are encouraged to apply using the Pizza Hut job application form. People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply and diversity is encouraged.
Pizza Hut’s Online Job Application
The Pizza Hut job application form is available on the company’s online career portal and interested applicants can access it. The form can be used to apply for a number of roles, including team member and corporate roles.
Minimum Age for Employment at Pizza Hut
In order to submit a Pizza Hut application for employment, interested applicants must be at least 16 years of age and must possess a valid work visa. All applications from underage applicants will be rejected without consideration.
Pizza Hut’s Hours of Operation
Pizza Hut outlets are open 11 am to midnight every day and extended work hours may be introduced on public holidays. Furthermore, each branch may have different hours depending on the demand for the food.
Entry-Level Pizza Hut Careers and Income
Pizza Hut has a number of entry-level positions and they mainly hire for team member and server roles. The entry-level positions may be reimbursed for using an hourly or a monthly pay system and minimum wages dictated by the state laws are offered. The state laws vary in each state and hence applicants are encouraged to find out about the minimum wage laws in the state that they are applying for to avoid future disappointment.
Both part-time and full-time positions are available and interested applicants are required to specify the role that they are interested in. Team members may be required to help in the kitchen, take orders, handle the cash register and serve the customers. No one is expected to work a 12-hour shift and the management cares deeply for its employees.
Individuals may also be hired to make deliveries and applicants, who are interested in such a role, are required to have a driver’s license. Applicants, who do not possess a driver’s license, are discouraged from applying for these roles. The last delivery is usually made 1 hour prior to the closing time.
Pizza Hut Careers in Management
Pizza Hut’s management hires a number of applicants for both entry-level and management-level roles and interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Pizza Hut application for employment for a managerial role.
A number of Pizza Hut managers started off as team members and progressed to managerial levels. All Pizza Hut employees are given career growth opportunities and talented and motivated individuals are promoted on a regular basis. Selected candidates may also be sent on company sponsored courses.
Pizza Hut managers are offered competitive pay rates and may be reimbursed with a number of benefits such as life insurance, medical coverage and retirement benefits. Only full-time staff may assume managerial roles.
Basic Tips for Applying at Pizza Hut
• All interested applicants can log on to Pizza Hut’s online site and click on the Careers tab found on the bottom of the company’s online landing page.
• Alternatively, interested applicants can use the following link and directly access the career portal, //www.realpizzahutjobs.com/.
• The Pizza Hut application online form can be used by all interested applicants to apply for a variety of roles, such as team member, server or corporate roles. Interested applicants are advised to read through the list of requirements before submitting an application.
• A well-crafted resume must be submitted together with the application and must be up to date. A well-crafted resume can increase the applicant’s chances of being called for an interview and eventually being hired.
Advanced Tips for Applying at Pizza Hut
Interested applicants, who wish to apply for managerial-level positions at Pizza Hut, are encouraged to submit a detailed and up-to-date resume together with their application. It should ideally list skills and qualifications as well as their work history. Interested applicants must also make sure that their resume does not have grammar or spelling errors as that leaves a bad impression on the hiring manager reviewing the resume. A cover letter may also be required.
IT skills are also highly valued in the job market of today and interested applicants should have basic IT knowledge. Managers are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and to be able to use these applications on a day-to-day basis.
The online career portal for Pizza Hut has a section containing interview tips and interested applicants are encouraged to make use of that section. Successful applicants will be contacted by the hiring department and will be notified about their interview dates. Applicants who are not successful are encouraged to apply for future opportunities using the Pizza Hut online application for employment.
Benefits at Pizza Hut
The company culture at Pizza Hut is employee centric and employees are encouraged to voice their opinions and concerns. Open channels of communications are maintained at all times and management is always willing to listen to employees’ concerns. Staff members are encouraged to grow together with the company and to make use of the many career advancement opportunities provided by the company.
Pizza Hut reimburses its staff with attractive pay packages that include competitive pay rates and benefits such as health and life insurance, paid leaves and retirement benefits. Employees may also be given employee discount but most of the benefits are available exclusively for full-time staff members. Part-time staff members are encouraged to apply for full-time positions and to grow together with the company.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity employer and all interested applicants are given an equal chance of being hired. Applicants should not let ethnicity or disabilities get in the way of them applying for a job with Pizza Hut and as long as they are above the age of 16 and possess a valid work visa, they are welcome to submit a Pizza Hut application for employment.
Useful and Interesting Facts about Pizza Hut
While Pizza Hut’s online website offers interview tips and tricks to interested applicants, it is a good interview skill to find out some facts about the company. Interviewers may ask the applicants what they know about the company and it pays to do some reading beforehand. Pizza Hut is a subsidiary of the Yum! Brands, Inc. and applicants may be required to know something about the parent company as well. The list below highlights some interesting facts about Pizza Hut and Yum! Brands, Inc. and can help the applicants to prepare for an interview.
• Yum! Brands, Inc. is the world’s largest restaurant company and owns Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut was founded in 1958 and was bought by Yum! Brands, Inc. in the late 1990s.
• The first ever Pizza Hut outlet was opened in Wichita, Kansas by the company’s founders Dan and Frank Carney.
• Pizza Hut was originally owned by Pepsi Co. but was bought by Yum! Brands, Inc. in 1997.
• There are more than 10,000 Pizza Hut outlets located across the globe and each of them offers their own version of Pizzas that are well suited to the tastes of the locals.
• Pizza Hut is a family-oriented brand and a number of their ad campaigns are aimed at families. Their food offerings are relatively inexpensive and hence, a lot of university students also frequent their outlets. Some of the Pizza Hut outlets are located on University campuses.
• Pizza Hut allows its customers to place their orders online and a number of times some of the saving offers are exclusively available online. Online orders are encouraged so that there will not be as many callers. As a result, Pizza Hut will have to hire fewer customer service staff and this may translate into cheaper offerings.
• Pizza Hut is well known for its characteristic red roof but most of the new locations have a modern décor. The old roofs can be found in a number of locations across the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom.
• Alternate versions known as The Hut and Pizza Hut Express are also present and they offer only fast food. Some of them may be paired with KFC or Taco Bell and may offer joint meal options.
• Pizza Hut offers seasonal pizzas, especially during the Christmas or the Chinese New Year holidays. However, these pizzas are exclusively available during the holiday period and are discontinued once the holidays are over.
Interested applicants, who are looking for a rewarding career in the food and beverages industry, are encouraged to apply for a job with Pizza Hut today. A career with Pizza Hut can serve as the perfect opportunity to develop a successful career and interested applicants should utilize this opportunity.
To access the Pizza Hut Online Application directly, click here.
Check out these other popular job applications: